Prayers for Watchez...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thanks Bobby and everyone. Isn't the Internet great that from a hospital you can stay in touch. I'm not in any pain. Woke up out of a dead sleep not feeling right. Tried to take a shower to settle myself but didn't work. Put on some clean underwear and called 911. Felt like an anxiety attack which is how I felt the last time I had a heart issue. Heart attacks feel different for everyone. Ambulance shows up, they do an EKG right there in front of my house. Paramedic says it looks fine. I say I want to go to hospital anyways so they take me. Get here. Another EKG and its a heart attack. Angioplasty - two stents and now I'm recovering with some nice nurses to take care of me. They say I now have diabetes and if I don't monitor it, next time it will be the full fledged heart surgery.

Again, thanks for everyone's thoughts.

Aha, now I see what the deal is.

Interesting how ekg number 1 said you were doing fine but at your insistance, they took you to the hospital only to find out you were not doing so well.

Glad you insisted.

Best wishes for your speedy and full recovery, brother Watchez.

best,
brian kc

Joe T

Thanks Bobby and everyone. Isn't the Internet great that from a hospital you can stay in touch. I'm not in any pain. Woke up out of a dead sleep not feeling right. Tried to take a shower to settle myself but didn't work. Put on some clean underwear and called 911. Felt like an anxiety attack which is how I felt the last time I had a heart issue. Heart attacks feel different for everyone. Ambulance shows up, they do an EKG right there in front of my house. Paramedic says it looks fine. I say I want to go to hospital anyways so they take me. Get here. Another EKG and its a heart attack. Angioplasty - two stents and now I'm recovering with some nice nurses to take care of me. They say I now have diabetes and if I don't monitor it, next time it will be the full fledged heart surgery.

Way to go with your gut! Get well, we need ya ;)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So sorry to hear about your visit to the hospital, but it sounds like you did the right thing. Good for you that you stuck to your thoughts and insisted on getting checked out.

One of my brothers has had two heart surgeries, and he had to change completely the way he eats. Since he has done that, he has not had a recurrence.

Get a rice maker, a good one. Steel cut oatmeal and brown sprouted rice. Very good food for health, especially the brown sprouted rice. Just put it in the rice maker, and it cooks itself. You can add all kinds of veggies and lean chicken, et cetera, to spice it up, if you like. This rice has antioxidants and other good things in it. It is amazing how good it is for you. :smile:

My daughter now wants brown sprouted rice every night for dinner. She loves it. :grin-square:

Truroots is the best brand.

Attachments

• GBR_Nimesh.jpg
    GBR_Nimesh.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 428

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wishing for a speedy and full recovery. Glad you knew your body better than the paramedics!

Dave

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Watchez,

Shocked when I saw this thread but very relieved that you are under control.

Get out of the hospital - people get sick there!!

Talk to you soon.

Mark Griffin

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope he has a speedy complete recovery. I enjoy his postings very much.

Saw Watchez's post. Glad you are posting and listened to your own gut. Wow about the paramedics story. One would like to think that heart attacks can be diagnosed positively and easily each time. Scary, but you're handling it well. Good karma is coming your way from all your valued inputs in this community.

Last edited:

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member

Guess I won't see you at The Break!. Just kidding. :grin:

Smoked filled rooms won't help you too much right now.

Take care. See ya soon.