RIP Chad "Big Nasty" Pollman

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Shane just posted that Nasty passed away from a heart attack this morning. The world is a lesser place today and one of the most entertaining people i've ever known is gone. I spent a lot of time with Chad and when my father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, Chad sent care packages of TAR matches and shirts to him and called often to check on how I was. I can't express the sadness I feel at this time. He will most definitely be remembered by me fondly. I'll miss you brother!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This is terrible news. The sincerest condolences to all of Chad's family and friends, especially the many he had in the pool world.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am deeply saddened by this news. Rest in peace, brother.

Freddie

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Very sad news indeed! Sorry for the loss to his family and friends. He was definitely one of the great guys!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is HORRIBLE news! :(

My sincerest condolences to Chad's family and friends, as well as to Justin and the TAR family as well.

-Sean

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
condolences to the family and all the TAR crew who he was close to. RIP

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Wow

I am sadden and sorry to hear of this terrible news. The modern day pool world has lost a great promoter of the game we all love.

Kevin

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I saw this on Facebook a short while ago and could not believe it. VERY sad news and my best wishes go out to his family and the TAR family.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Damnnn that's a shock. R.I.P. Big Nasty we had some good conversations that I will always remember. Always shared information and made some dough together a couple times off it. You'll be missed.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I saw that on Shane's FB ... didn't know what to say. I still don't, other than to send my best wishes to his family and friends.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry to hear about Big Nasty. Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends. The pool world has lost one of it's heroes.

JMuck

Silver Member
I have known Chad for many years.He will be missed.RIP Chad.

Last edited:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is terrible. The conversations I had with him were always pleasant and he was always a great guy. I am sorry for his family and friend's loss. RIP Chad.