SVB vs. Alex P Final Day

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
:) Thanks Scott. I am not JAM here...... ;-)

Shane breaks and has a shot on the one to the side. But it's tricky and Shane follows to far and hooks himself. Alex protests and claims Shane double hit the cue ball. Shane elects to jump a full ball and does it but hangs the 2 in the opposite corner. Nothing tied up. Alex escapes to get shape on the three. Routine from here (for them) I'd be scared of every shot.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering, those of you who are watching the stream, would you say the rolls have been about even for the two players or have they seemed to favor Shane or Alex a little more for the most of the match?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
OH NO!!!

Alex over draws the cue ball off the rail and hooks himself on the 8. Then he fires up in the air and dogs an easy one rail kick.

Shane takes it and gets on the hill!

PoolJunkie216

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Assuming Shane wins here, does that make it 1-1 with these two in races to 100? If so, will we get a 3rd & deciding one to see who the better man is?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane breaks and has an open look at the one. Nothing tied up but the one is a touch funny. Makes it and comes up with perfect shape. All over from here

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Shane wins it!

He played unbelieved today.

Congrats!

Also looking forward to the rubber match now that Alex and Shane are 1-1 for TAR.