Who are the 'Old Schoolers' of AZ

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Wow, what an Old thread.
I have the old part covered, as for the school. .......I got kicked out for "Getting Smart"!🤷

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
why cant this site like many put the join date for a poster and their post count.

whats a silver member and a gold one. and what significance is that consider all are one or the other

isnt that important for us and isnt this site all about keeping us informed and together.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
why cant this site like many put the join date for a poster and their post count.

whats a silver member and a gold one. and what significance is that consider all are one or the other ...
Your join date is listed as Dec. 14, 2008 and you have 2559 posts. Was there something else that should be shown?

"Gold" means you support the site financially through a paid membership.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn’t here at the beginning of AZB.

Took a bit of time off. Like 7 years, came back 6-7-8 months ago.

I don’t say much, I try and keep a low profile and not make much noise. 🤞🤞

Fatboy 🤥

I think I go mostly unnoticed,

Also there’s so much pool knowledge here it’s truly amazing. Sadly we have lost RIP so many members over the years. Some of the old guys who really knew pool history.

Last edited:

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I've been here for nearly 15 years - I lurked for a while before opening up an account. Still love this place, warts and all.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
bob. of course i mean on the page not having to click and look it up.

and i understand the gold thing. and we all support the site monetarily by seeing ads or click through.

telinoz

Registered
Still one of my favourite sites.
Still growing and from what Mike has said, it looks to be trying to take bigger steps financially.
Look forward to the details on that.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still kicking. My join date says 2010 but I am pretty sure it was long before that, I was looking at the changes and I am pretty sure I wasn't here for the beginning but came about 2000. I have no idea what screen name was though. I used to use Efrem Reyes m instead of n , a lot , lol maybe that was it.
I wonder if it changed because my ip changed when I moved to Phoenix in 2010?
If you got here in 2000 you got here thru the Twilight Zone.. Az came about in 2003 Azhousepro is the first member (I think) after all it is his baby..

Aye.
Came in Feb. 04.. Seen some great members come and go over the years... May those gone RIP!!!

AZ is and has always been the #1 pool related forum in America... Hopefully it will carry on for many more years to come!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
If you got here in 2000 you got here thru the Twilight Zone.. Az came about in 2003 Azhousepro is the first member (I think) after all it is his baby..

Aye.
Came in Feb. 04.. Seen some great members come and go over the years... May those gone RIP!!!

AZ is and has always been the #1 pool related forum in America... Hopefully it will carry on for many more years to come!
AzBilliards has been around longer than that as I was lurking it starting in 1997 I am 97% sure, and 100% sure it was late 90's very shortly thereafter if not 1997. Was also mostly lurking RSB and ASP in those days as well.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Aye.

I came right about the time Smorgasbored died , if anybody remembers when that was. I really have no idea , I am pretty sure this is not my first screen name though, but who knows or cares, not even sure if he was here or rsb , now that I think about it , Im not even sure smorg was not in one of my chess forums, I also belong to a couple of rv forums car repair and small engine repair forums. Oh and a small lathe forum although I almost never interact in those. Twilight Zone is also a strong possibility.

Last edited: