The story behind the Jackot cues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you say now, given additional account of dissatisfaction?

And all the BS you've imposed on the forum, and as much as it heaps accommodated your desire to remain a member...you won't engage in honest discussion about something you're in the middle of a discussion about?

GTFO.

You got your refund right?. That IMHO was a nice gesture on Dean's part, as you were not even the original owner.

BTW your question is a loaded question.

I do not answer BS question.

I think you don't like Dean, and that your right not to like Dean. What I think is Dean did good by you because you did not by the JACKPOT from Dean, you bought it from someone else, pre-owned.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
What do you say now, given additional account of dissatisfaction?

And all the BS you've imposed on the forum, and as much as it heaps accommodated your desire to remain a member...you won't engage in honest discussion about something you're in the middle of a discussion about?

GTFO.

Did Dean hurt felling when he said he would not sell you? Post 24 LINK BELOW! BTW I think your a internet know it all bully.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=486702&page=2

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you seem to be confused, I will make it even simpler for you.

If I ordered a Schmelke cue with a few customizations and no logo for $150...
Then, I sold it to you as a "custom cue" for $500...
And later on you found out the cue I sold you was a $150 Schmelke...

Do you think this is OK ?

Yes or No

This sums it up to perfection. I wouldn't be ok with it, what so ever.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Since someone asked I will give my 2 cents . I bought one of these for $500 . The only reasoning did was because I was told that jack potter was making them . After thinking about Libra cues I thought this would be a cool chance to own and play with something amazing . After hearing about the may or may not be scandle I wrote it of as people had nothing better to do . Than Deano comes on and says basically FU .

When I got it I was starting some pool tournaments and didn’t want to play with it . Was going to start after that but than the covid tartdd .started It sits in a case in the closet . The finish isn’t as bad as some pictures I have seen . Me personally , I not happy about it cause I was lied to . I don’t come on here much and that I guess that is my mistake .

I can tell you I enjoyed Deano stories made me chuckle . But going forward F that guy . I will probably donate the cue to a raffle and hope someone enjoys it . Schmelke makes a decent cue but I will almost guarantee they don’t lie or deceive there customers .

Thanks , you all stay safe .

Fred,

First of all, I admire you for speaking up. You are one of the few to do so. I have P.M.'s from others who have told me outrageous stories.

1) Did Dean contact you and tell you the cues were built by Schmelke, or did you find out here? He said he told the buyers after the fact. Did he?

2) Did he offer a refund? He said he did. Did you ask for a refund? Or did you just say "screw it" and put the cue away?

If you could answer these questions, it will help us understand this a little better.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how many of you went to Pool School or even took the class "PoolFan101", but I don't think Deanoc should be "Black-Balled" from AZB.

"ideologist" may think it is "logical", but looking at it with my one good "HawaiianEye", I don't think it is a good idea.

If you were to head over to "RiverCity" you might ask "Charlie Hustle" or his "Sunchaser". They may have some input. Or "Tate". He lives out west, too In the woods, where all the big trees are, like some sort of "CocoboloCowboy".

If we are for putting the boot to Deanoc, that would be just as bad as "Kickin' Chicken" or "ShootingHank" and I'm not into all this kind of violence.

I don't know if we should bash or shoot a "penguin" because we may be called "deadnutz" or some kind of "Maniac".I'd rather people leave their "gunzby" the door when they come in.

You could ask 300 people or "skip100" and the 200 remaining may have different opinions.

Who cares what company made the cues. It wasn't the "jimmyco". I don't even know if they make cues. He might spin the cue so fast in the lathe, that it caught fire and went up in a "BigBoof" of flames.

Some people win with cues, but "jasonlaus" with almost every cue he played with. He didn't know how to aim because "ShootingArts" take a lot of time and practice. If he got real good he maybe could be an "AzHousePro" or maybe a "poolhustler" and need a "$TAKE HOR$E". Then he could look for suckers or "HNTFSH". Lots of fish in some rooms. When the fish are running, a lot of sharks come out and "Buzzard II". If they aren't playing pool, some of them are in the back room playing "7stud".

He should give up studying pool and start studying "Snooker Theory". Running 100 points in snooker is about as hard as running a "Straighpool_99". If you can't do that, you have "Nostroke" and maybe you should be a "book collector". When you ask him how he plays, he say, sometimes "I Get Lucky" when I'm playing the "Ghosst"

Or maybe take up arm wresting, but don't wrestle Shawn because "Shawn Armstrong" and he might break your wrist. We won't have a doctor for this event, but each partcipant is allowed a "Cornerman".

"trentfromtoledo" flew in here so quick he fell down and hurt his side and needed a "ribdoner". They didn't know what size of cast he was needing so they called in the "measureman" and he fixed them right up.

I knew an Indian guy who once played pool. He went by the nickname of Rajah. When he played pool, he shortened his name to be sneaky and he left off the "maha". He was a tailor by trade and could make anything. His specialty was making jackets and winter items. When he wasn't making "Thecoats" and stuff he would come to the pool hall and sit on the rail with the sweaters.

If none of you know what to do during this lock down and are looking for entertainment, maybe you should see "Ken_4fun". He may take you for a drive in his "lorider'.

If anybody feels their slighted that their name was left out, I'll let you know I tried to "Maxx" out the number I used.

The Lord maybe should step in and stop all this Jackpot nonsense, but like the Bible, he sent "JC". If he could send a better person, I "couldnthinkof01"

If you don't like buying your cues online, maybe you first talk to "JoeyInCali" or get your "CuesDirectly" from somebody in the pool hall after you've seen them first.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't know how many of you went to Pool School or even took the class "PoolFan101", but I don't think Deanoc should be "Black-Balled" from AZB.

"ideologist" may think it is "logical", but looking at it with my one good "HawaiianEye", I don't think it is a good idea.

If you were to head over to "RiverCity" you might ask "Charlie Hustle" or his "Sunchaser". They may have some input. Or "Tate". He lives out west, too In the woods, where all the big trees are, like some sort of "CocoboloCowboy".

If we are for putting the boot to Deanoc, that would be just as bad as "Kickin' Chicken" or "ShootingHank" and I'm not into all this kind of violence.

I don't know if we should bash or shoot a "penguin" because we may be called "deadnutz" or some kind of "Maniac".I'd rather people leave their "gunzby" the door when they come in.

You could ask 300 people or "skip100" and the 200 remaining may have different opinions.

Who cares what company made the cues. It wasn't the "jimmyco". I don't even know if they make cues. He might spin the cue so fast in the lathe, that it caught fire and went up in a "BigBoof" of flames.

Some people win with cues, but "jasonlaus" with almost every cue he played with. He didn't know how to aim because "ShootingArts" take a lot of time and practice. If he got real good he maybe could be an "AzHousePro" or maybe a "poolhustler" and need a "$TAKE HOR$E". Then he could look for suckers or "HNTFSH". Lots of fish in some rooms. When the fish are running, a lot of sharks come out and "Buzzard II". If they aren't playing pool, some of them are in the back room playing "7stud".

He should give up studying pool and start studying "Snooker Theory". Running 100 points in snooker is about as hard as running a "Straighpool_99". If you can't do that, you have "Nostroke" and maybe you should be a "book collector". When you ask him how he plays, he say, sometimes "I Get Lucky" when I'm playing the "Ghosst"

Or maybe take up arm wresting, but don't wrestle Shawn because "Shawn Armstrong" and he might break your wrist. We won't have a doctor for this event, but each partcipant is allowed a "Cornerman".

"trentfromtoledo" flew in here so quick he fell down and hurt his side and needed a "ribdoner". They didn't know what size of cast he was needing so they called in the "measureman" and he fixed them right up.

I knew an Indian guy who once played pool. He went by the nickname of Rajah. When he played pool, he shortened his name to be sneaky and he left off the "maha". He was a tailor by trade and could make anything. His specialty was making jackets and winter items. When he wasn't making "Thecoats" and stuff he would come to the pool hall and sit on the rail with the sweaters.

If none of you know what to do during this lock down and are looking for entertainment, maybe you should see "Ken_4fun". He may take you for a drive in his "lorider'.

If anybody feels their slighted that their name was left out, I'll let you know I tried to "Maxx" out the number I used.

The Lord maybe should step in and stop all this Jackpot nonsense, but like the Bible, he sent "JC". If he could send a better person, I "couldnthinkof01"

If you don't like buying your cues online, maybe you first talk to "JoeyInCali" or get your "CuesDirectly" from somebody in the pool hall after you've seen them first.
I am by no means calling for the moderators to take any action.

I'm still curious whether you'd have bought that second Jackpot at $5 or 600 if it was advertised as a bulk order of Schmelke's. I understand you have taken the position that you like them, but you asked very pointed questions directly to dean about Jack's role and it must bother you a little that they were so blatantly misrepresented. No?

Sent from the future.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would never buy a cue from you, so that is irrelevant.

You seem like somebody that wouldn't know how to customize a cue to begin with.

I would never think it is OK to buy anything from YOU.

You seem a bit weird with following people around from place to place.

I'd probably think you stole the cue and I would stay away from you and the merchandise.

It's a forum, posting in whatever threads that are active ins't "following people around", heck you have posted non stop in these threads, 60 posts in this thread alone(more than anyone else, compared to my 11 posts (12 now).

Saying if penguin was selling a cue, you think he stole the cue, I guess if you want to make outrageous statements, heck I can too, doubt you paid anywhere close to 600 for the second cue, Dean probably gave it you for half off for running defense for him.

You also said,
If Dean says Jack made them, why are you questioning it?
lol, you been trying to derail the truth since the get go, "why are you questioning precious Dean", if he said it, must be true right?

"Why are you questioning it" ROFLMAO

LoL sounds like you got suckered and believe anything Dean says, and because of that from the begining you have railed onfolks for questioning the great Dean.

Then after figuring out Dean lied, then come the excuses, "but, but, but, the cue plays great, so doesn't matter who made it", glad you could find your silver lining. Some people just can't admit when they have been fooled.

Another point, your black beauty and your jackpot were both made at Schmekle, but you have talked way more about your jackpot, do you even still have that black beauty?

You gave Schmekle all the info for what you wanted for that cue, so maybe its you who doesn't know how "customize a cue to begin with", especially if you have to ask for feeback from builders on here if your specs are going to work or not.

I mean your last thread you made on AZ you were asking the cuemakers what is the difference having pins installed in the shaft instead of the butt ""As far as "hit" or "feel" or anything, what would be the difference".

I have asked something similar, so not faulting you for asking questions, but maybe you aren't anywhere as knowledgeable as you think you are. The way you portray yourself and then the basic questions you ask don't really mesh up.

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good Cues?

Maybe
Nick :)
I bet you same guys voted for Donnie and can't get a test. Well I'm with you there.

Last edited:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the plug, I was not expecting it.

Had Dean told people to buy the Cues Directly from Schmelke in the first place, we would have had no lockdowns.

Truth is now known so it's BACK TO WORK!

Enjoy your Sunday and start kicking some a$$ on Monday.

Me? Cue making is one of the most essential jobs in America right now and people like me never had a day off, hats off to all Cuemakers.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since someone asked I will give my 2 cents . I bought one of these for $500 . The only reasoning did was because I was told that jack potter was making them . After thinking about Libra cues I thought this would be a cool chance to own and play with something amazing . After hearing about the may or may not be scandle I wrote it of as people had nothing better to do . Than Deano comes on and says basically FU .

When I got it I was starting some pool tournaments and didn’t want to play with it . Was going to start after that but than the covid tartdd .started It sits in a case in the closet . The finish isn’t as bad as some pictures I have seen . Me personally , I not happy about it cause I was lied to . I don’t come on here much and that I guess that is my mistake .

I can tell you I enjoyed Deano stories made me chuckle . But going forward F that guy . I will probably donate the cue to a raffle and hope someone enjoys it . Schmelke makes a decent cue but I will almost guarantee they don’t lie or deceive there customers .

Thanks , you all stay safe .

Damn, what a story, sorry to hear that.
Why don't you mssg dean and ask for a refund?

Last edited:

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My good friend

Hello Dean

You've always been extremely fair with me and I've enjoyed all of our numerous deals. After a few mystery cue, sight unseen, a couple Jerry R group cues, cases, pool balls, ect. I've learned to trust you completely. I don't know the whole story behind these jackpot cues but I just wanted you to know that I think you're an honorable person and whatever happened I'm sure you thought you were giving people a good deal.

I see a lot of people are calling for your head, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (obviously), hope you stay healthy and wel.

Take care and as always, best regards

Dave

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the few who think it is legit what was done,I have a Submariner Rolex that was not actually built by Rolex.I subbed out the work to a reputable Chinese watchmaker but with Rolex specs included.I think $8500 is fair.It looks great and keeps really good time.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the few who think it is legit what was done,I have a Submariner Rolex that was not actually built by Rolex.I subbed out the work to a reputable Chinese watchmaker but with Rolex specs included.I think $8500 is fair.It looks great and keeps really good time.

Does the $8500 include free shipping?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Dean

You've always been extremely fair with me and I've enjoyed all of our numerous deals. After a few mystery cue, sight unseen, a couple Jerry R group cues, cases, pool balls, ect. I've learned to trust you completely. I don't know the whole story behind these jackpot cues but I just wanted you to know that I think you're an honorable person and whatever happened I'm sure you thought you were giving people a good deal.

I see a lot of people are calling for your head, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (obviously), hope you stay healthy and wel.

Dave
Just my .02cents, you are helping enable people getting scammed by not knowing the story or even caring enough before defending Dean to educate yourself of the facts.

Formey apparently did multiple good deals before ripping folks off, not putting Dean in the same boat, but you sound just like Hawaiian Eye who has tried from the very get go to silence anyone asking about the cues, "how dare someone question the holy Dean".
Lmao

If Dean says Jack made them, why are you questioning it?

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Hello Dean

Dave
I think I may be crying a little.

Sent from the future.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

You subbed out the work?

What kind of slick talk is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.