Bonus Ball now to be know as BOGUS BALL

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Umm, I live where I live because I was born in Canada perhaps.

The closest polar bear to me is in ChurchHill Manitoba brain trust.

Way more than a days drive for me anyway. Probably about 6 weeks driving. Then, I would probably have to take a 10 hr plane ride. Next, a dog sled.

I do speak Inuit tho so that would probably help me communicate with the polar bears better than the average Canadian. I do use my snow mobile to get to work in the winter too.

Where did you go to school Short bus?

You missed a golden opportunity. Should of said "Allow me to introduce you to my house pet. We call him Willy."

G5ln928307.jpg

Powerlifter

Rat in a cage
Silver Member
They couldn't pay the celebrities enuff money to participate.
If they want to hit the news, all they have to do is buy an ounce of blow and pull a Charlie Sheen.

There may very well be many answers but I have a small feeling that playing with Halloween colored balls isn't one of them.

From the little that I was able to glean, it was blatantly obvious that the players weren't acting very enthusiastic. They should have been doing a bit of fist pumping when they made a shot, high fiving their team mates, mixing it up with the rival team perhaps. I know thats not usually the norm when playing tournaments but its close when they are at the Mosconi Cup.
Actors don't go around acting all day long, they save it for when the cameras are on. Thats what they get paid to do. Same thing here, act like you are excited and want to be there playing.

Its hard for the viewing audience to get excited when the players involved look bored.

The two balls girls looked like they would have preferred to be anywhere but there.

Save some money, you don't need one girl to removed the odd ball from a pocket and the other to wipe the rails, thats the Refs job.

For pool playing, thats unnecessary glitz.

This isn't Naked News.

This is supposed to be a totally different concept with the general pool playing public not the target audience, so fine, get the players to do act differently than they would normally.

I agree,cocaine is the answer. Player enthusiasm would skyrocket. Team unity would be at an all time high. Sample packs would be given to all. The staff and investors would be happy. The audience wouldn't care about the game. The people watching the live stream would still be screwed,but they don't matter anyways.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Justin, that is one of the coolest videos I have seen. People make friends with bears, even Grizzly bears, but it is uncommon to get close to a polar bear.

We were warned to be very wary of them driving up north. Apparently, they can easily swipe a door right off your truck. Never found that out but wasn't about to take a chance.

I do believe that Pocket Point is back with his Green App.

He was the one that bragged about it before he was banned and bragged about being so Green tonight.

Welcome back Pocket Point.

Power, I didn't mean that the players should do it but you do have an interesting idea there.

Edit. Just read your last post Primo. Pocket Point all the way. Still using and bragging about the green App that you use. Your posts are so typical.
Pick ya out a mile away. Thats why I gave you a red.

Be fun to have you around for a short while again. Our very own AZ Pinata Boy.

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Justin :) I am a nobody and I am just trying to help you. You're not going to win against me. Making silly posts against me isn't going to help you either :)

06-02-2013 01:03 AM TheMarsMan Go away Trol!

I am still green marsman! try again tomorrow!

Do you see the disfunction on AZ lol :) This is how the members try and bury anything new and keep pool in a downward spiral :)

Not trying to win. I know how the internet works and know a sacrificial account when I see one. It is what it is.

Gotta admit having a pet polar bear would be pretty sweet though.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Not Pocket Point. OK, the other dick from NY, Joe Banks.

Doesn't matter anyway. You're a ton of fun already, Cabana Boy.

tanco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I will take the pollyanna side and bet $100 that Bonus Ball goes into the second season.

Specifically I bet they finish out this season as laid out on the website and that they start a second season within a year after that. (Only because I don't know what the BB season is supposed to be) But they will finish this one, have the playoffs and their champion and then start again after that.

Payoff on the first match of the second season or on the announcement it's over or if they fail to start within a year after completion of the first season.

Not busting your chops just want to have a reason to cheer that's a little more personal.

Bet?

JB, I will take this bet if be passes.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I have been following guy and see what's happening! If my post count doesn't make me legit your location makes you irrelevant! You guys who think post count makes you a somebody is laughable!

I can see that, but keep in mind this forum is just like the pool room and life, do you believe everything someone says in a pool room? Until one builds trust/communication and some sense of ''another'' via the keyboard...its not wise to jump to conclusions. JCIN's style is ''in your face'' and he doesn't hold back, why should he....he's dealing with pro pool players and their con$tant need$$$$ and concern$, I don't envy that, but he speaks right off he top and that I can expect and respect, even if I don't agree. His responses seem to me to be a way of hearding pool players thinking to the 21st century, that's not easy since the game has been around for half a millennium. It's no different than trying to change tribal thinking in the deserts and mountains of the middle east....and that's a given.

Last edited:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I agree,cocaine is the answer. Player enthusiasm would skyrocket. Team unity would be at an all time high. Sample packs would be given to all. The staff and investors would be happy. The audience wouldn't care about the game. The people watching the live stream would still be screwed,but they don't matter anyways.

Normans Cay in the Bahamas felt the same way, but eventually the planes started missing the runways and landing in the ocean.:banghead: If Escobar would of just kept with the hemp, the $cammer$ wouldn't of been up all hours like pool players :grin:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Normans Cay in the Bahamas felt the same way, but eventually the planes started missing the runways and landing in the ocean.:banghead: If Escobar would of just kept with the hemp, the $cammer$ wouldn't of been up all hours like pool players :grin:

Hemp takes up too much room in the cigarette boats. You can fit more powder in the boats; thus, more money in coke.

Attachments

• cigarette-boats-470-0110.jpg
    cigarette-boats-470-0110.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 376

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It might be on the down side but there are still plenty of poker shows on TV. The World Series of Poker continues to get bigger every year and the WPT is still going strong.

Who cares if my wife could name 2 or 10 players? The fact that she sat down enough to watch the shows and learn their names was amazing to me. That is the sort of appeal to non-hard-core players that I was talking about.

Sure call it like you see it, so do I, only we have different outlooks. The point is that neither your opinion nor mine means anything to the people doing it. We are wasting time talking about it because we will have zero influence over it. The only reason to state your opinion now and take a stance is to preserve what side of the line you were on when it either crashes or succeeds.

It's like discussing the Yankees in the bar. The Yankees don't do anything because of the bar's opinion. They exist, you talk about them. That's the dynamic. Maybe it would be really cool if Larry were here to take questions and have a discussion but he has chosen not to use the AZB "brain trust" for very good reasons I think. Pretty much the same reasons why 90% of the professional players choose to interact with their fans on Facebook rather than here.

I'm not up at 3 am so I don't see any poker hell honey boo boo gets more air time than poker does is that the kind of air time that will propel pool to a major sport
I hardly think so. ,
I don't see anything about BB that is remotely interesting the venue is blah the table are blah the cometary sucks the bimbos look like their attending funeral ( maybe they are )
And the game quite frankly is not and your rite our opinion means nothing
If they are not concerned with that why have they been advertising here if we don't matter

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can call me a hater if you want but my only gripe was scheduling right on top of the Southern Classic. They absolutely didn't have to do that.

That said, this is how it all looks to me. What I will say here is just my opinion based on what I can gather from everything that has taken place over the course of the last several months.

The players are there for a pay check, plain and simple. If the money stops they are gone. They don't like this game, that's pretty obvious. Nathan is there to gather together all the best video equipment he can, just in case he has to bail later. In the meantime he will be the world's greatest advocate for BB. Larry's job is to continue to pacify the investors so the money stream does not stop.

That's it in a nutshell. If you don't like my does of reality, please feel free to hate on me all you want. I'm a big boy, I can take it. ;)

P.S. My take on this whole fiasco is that it will come crumbling down like a house of cards, probably sooner rather than later.
I like your dose of reality. Poor investors.
They should have just taken all the money they lost and split it between the players.

Last edited:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got it if Spanky doesn't want it.

I don;t want it, I never said they wouldn't make it to season 2. I just don't see that dream investor dropping buckets of cash into something they have shown they cannot even run properly.
If you had millions and loved pool as you do, would you like to invest in people who had months to make sure things ran smooth in order to make a great first impression fall flat on their face and then make nothing but excuses about it? I highly doubt that.
It's everyone's fault but theirs. First impressions are very important.They had to give away tickets on the SECOND day.
I have alot of friends playing BB. I hope they get paid and are smart enough to do something with it while it lasts.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
You missed a golden opportunity. Should of said "Allow me to introduce you to my house pet. We call him Willy."

People spend considerable amounts of time in jail for that line there...