Smorg... AKA Doug

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
RIP, my condolences to the family and to his personal friends, who kept us all updated.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
RIP Doug. :angel2:
You were one of those that live your life to the fullest.
You lived by the moto that We are here for a Good not a long time.
Fortunately, you given us all a good time for quite a long time.
Thank You My Friend. We will miss you.:crying::sad:

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Youll enjoy the place youre at now a lot more than this crap hole of a place called earth. We'll miss you bud. If you see my mom and brother, tell em i love them. Hopefully ill get to where youre at someday.
rest in peace

disco.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I feel a little numb right now. I guess I was in denial that he would ever go. He just seemed like the bedrock of this forum. I didn't even know Doug but I'm in shock nonetheless. He sure left his mark here. As long as there is an AZ Forum Smorgass Bored lives!

Thanks for making this a better place Doug.

Last edited:

1lostplayer

Son of Smorg
Doug

Smorgass Bored ..... "Thank you,son. You were my best friend in Tampa and I will miss you and the fun times we had. POPS"

Even when times were down he always found a way to say the right thing . Right after i joined the forum last week he sent me rep which im sure was taxing for him todo. The above message was the last words i got from my pops smorg.. aka Doug I just wanted to share with everyone.

Pops will be very much be missed but never forgotten......

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
My deepest condolences to Doug's family. It was a pleasure to have known him.

Steve

Attachments

• Copy of avatar32_1165.gif
    Copy of avatar32_1165.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 671

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Thanks for the memories Doug. Nothing that The Creator created dies. It just changes form.

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
RIP Doug, thank you for bringing so much to this board, you will surely be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with your family today.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> I never got to meet him either,and that sucks. He was a hell of a guy,and best wishes to his family. Tommy D.

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
I've been dreading this day, knowing it was coming. Rest in peace Doug. My deepest condolences to his wife, family & friends. :angel2:

Jayson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like some of you, I never had a chance to meet Doug. Sitting here reading these posts brings a tear to my eyes when i see how much one man was loved by so many. For those of you who knew Doug personally, I admire you for being able to know a man i wish i could've known. It's amazing how one mans words can bring an entire forum together. God bless Doug and his family as they go through these tough times. R.I.P SMORG. Jayson