Stolen Cues

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Stolen from Lukes in Sherman TX.

It's plain but the lady I made it for wants it back. If you see it PM me please,

picture.php

picture.php

Larry

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Stolden David/Hill and Omen

I had two cues stolen from in front of my buddy's house on July 4th. They are floating around Chicagoland somewhere. The cues are:

A JOhn Davis blank that has an ivory joint and Hoppe ring, both surrounded by dashed silver rings, almost identical in appearance to Cognoscenti rings. It is a one of a kind and I am putting out a $500 reward for its return. The only pic I have is of the blank. Here it is:
IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

The Omen is his standard break/jump. Here are pics:
IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Both cues are extremely valuable to me, esepecially the Darrin Hill, which i helped to design from the start. Please call my cell if you see either one (773.810.9169). If you see the Darrin hill, grab it and call me. There will be a report filed and the cue is one of a kind. There is also a marking on the cue that I can use to identify it as mine.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I had two cues stolen from in front of my buddy's house on July 4th. The cues are:

A JOhn Davis blank that has an ivory joint and Hoppe ring, both surrounded by dashed silver rings, almost identical in appearance to Cognoscenti rings. It is a one of a kind and I am putting out a $500 reward for its return. The only pic I have is of the blank. Here it is:
davisblank.jpg

The Omen is his standard break/jump. Here are pics:
IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Both cues are extremely valuable to me, esepecially the Darrin Hill, which i helped to design from the start. Please call my cell if you see either one (773.810.9169). If you see the Darrin hill, grab it and call me. There will be a report filed and the cue is one of a kind. There is also a marking on the cue that I can use to identify it as mine.

Thanks for reading this.

I heard about this last night. I'll have my eyes open for you mang.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
If even 1 member recovers their stolen cue, this thread will have been well worth posting.

There was a player in my league going around stealing and pawning cues to support his drug habit. He was finally caught and brought to justice, but not before getting his hands on a lot of expensive cues.:cool:

Hopefully there was a little street justice before the courts were involved... If someone stole my cue and I caught them (especially someone I knew), they'd receive the beatdown of a lifetime.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just went through the last few pages of this thread and most of the "alerts" DO NOT have the location they were stoled from!!! Most stolen cues show up in the general area of where they were stolen from....so it would certainly help anyone that lost a cue to give that info. I. M. O.

Great idea! Photos, the date and location stolen from and any other helpful info and maybe AZer's could really help each other out on this. I'm all for it.

zingerr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen cues houston, texas

To who it my concern HPD Case# 006239810 I

Stolen end of January 2010
1.J&J Brown soft pool cue case Holds 4 butts and 8 shafts.
2.Bludworth jump break cue. This cue Ebony with a White Butterfly splice in butt about 5 inches long with a red dot on the butt cap above the bumper. Older cue jump handle behind points 48 to 50 inches before 40 inch jump cues.
3.Jerry Oliver Cue 4 prong with 3 veneers Green, Yellow and Red with 3 butterfly splices between the points Green, Yellow and Red with 4 ivory diamonds set in ebony above the leather wrap and 4 ivory diamonds set in ebony on the butt sleeve below the leather wrap. The cue has a Ivory joint with 2 rings in the joint coller. The cue is signed Jerry Oliver 1 of 1. OB1 shaft.
The cue below has the same wood front I drew in the diamond.

jo cue.jpg
4.Predator Willie Hoppe Cue #356
5.Stretch System Bridge

6. Kasson jump break rosewood

David
cell 281-546-6162, email: zingerr@gmail.com

Last edited:

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Recovered July 20th ... no longer stolen.

Very unique cue ... easy to spot.
Clear Lexan forearm with lots of inlays.

Attachments

• lexan1.jpg
    lexan1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3,813
  • lexan2.jpg
    lexan2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 3,879
  • lexan3.jpg
    lexan3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 3,793
  • lexan4.jpg
    lexan4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,876
Last edited:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony Mark Bear, Raleigh NC

A friend of mine had his Mark Bear cue stolen around June 21, 2010 from Brass Tap and Billiards in Raleigh, NC. I am trying to get pics of it from the previous owner, but wanted to at least get the description out.

It is a Mark Bear plain Jane ebony, w/ an off white phenolic (looks like ivory) hoppe ring w/ “M Bear 2008” signed inside ring. It has a black leather wrap, an off white phenolic 1/2 joint on the butt and a radial pin. The shaft is a wood joint w/ a black collar and a real ivory ferrule.

I know I am getting this on here late, but if anyone has seen it I would appreciate any information. Thanks - Ray

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen June 30 2009 (late notice, sorry)

This is a Bill Shubert Cue. I also had an OB1 shaft with it...
Shubert01.jpg
Shubert01 (1).JPG
Shubert01 (2).JPG

Although I may never find it again, I will never quit looking. And if I ever find out who did it..... They better have silver bullets.

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
I think this is a great idea...if the thieves know it will be hard to sell a stolen cue because of this forum, maybe they will think twice before stealing a cue in the first place. It sure won't hurt having more people aware...

1 problem - thievin crackheads DON'T THINK !

dom_poppa

Banned
STOLEN:

Norwela Cue '03 (green cue) Fresno, California

Plain jane all green cue with white irish linen.

Reward if found and no questions asked.

kingoftow

...stolen cues...

I think it"s a great idea to make up a permanent spot to list info about stolen cues. My cues are very personal and important tools to me (much like my various wrenches,welders,etc. are to my Mobile Bicycle Repair Shop). It would be very disturbing to have them stolen, I actually have my buddies keep an eye on my equipment when I go to get a drink or whatever...kingoftow:thumbup: (playing cue: CueTec Thunderbolt /Sniper tip, Breaking cue: Sneaky Whynn /Samsara tip, Chalk: Masters Tan

Last edited:

vijesh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sw cue lost

Hi Azers, about 2 months back USPS has misplaced my cue, its a southwest cue 314 05. If anyone gets hold of the cue or has seen it anywhere could you please let me know.

Thanks
Vijesh

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Hi Azers, about 2 months back USPS has misplaced my cue, its a southwest cue 314 05. If anyone gets hold of the cue or has seen it anywhere could you please let me know.

Thanks
Vijesh

I hope you had insurance. They misplaced two of mine once but not as expensive as a SW. I had them insured and about a month later I got a check. They delivered the tube with nothing in it and luckily the person I mailed them to stopped the mailman on his way back to his truck. The entire end was off the tube and the postman thought nothing of it when he left it.

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
4x8 Murnak case

Case was purchased then when the guy got it, he said he didnt want it, called credit card company and disputed he didnt want it, did not get the case back and he got his money and my case,...........his name is John Walz in Jersey.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,299
Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen Jacoby Cue

By now many of you have seen the sticky "beware of Chris Chance" in the main forum. Here is a picture of the Jacoby cue that he was sent to him and he says he didn't receive. The facts have made it clear that he is running an elaborate scam and that the cue may be in his or perhaps in someone else's possession.

In any event, since it's missing, someone has it and there is a very good chance that it may show up at the Derby City Classic. It's a Jacoby so there's not likely to be another one exactly like it.

Attachments

• jacoby_810-02.jpg
    jacoby_810-02.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,030

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Case was purchased then when the guy got it, he said he didnt want it, called credit card company and disputed he didnt want it, did not get the case back and he got his money and my case, pure scum bag...........his name is John Walz in Jersey.

I did a search for all John Walz in New Jersey and the white pages only came up with 12. Perhaps if there are members in those areas they might be helpful to try and check out some of the pawn shops in the area. As this transaction was completed over the internet. I'd file a complaint with IC3.
I've had great results in doing that twice. One instance resulted in the FBI catching a guy that had scammed people for over 10 million. I offered to lock his cell and throw away the key, lol. I wish you the best of luck in its return.

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Hello everyone, Im enjoying the forum
Looks like some of you have already started. By posting the pics with the info is a great start.
What if a short message could be sent out in the messages box of every member. Please be on the look out for
Cue ===== stolen==== where===== when======with phone contact info.
TB

I was thinking the same as you. My cue was stolen from The DCC and this idea came to me. Early 80s 4 point Scruggs. Orange and Black veneers. I think a quick link for stolen or lost cues is a great idea !!

hitandapick

i like pie
Silver Member
i got ganked

this is my baby and i want it back. its a dickie of RHN cues. i busted my ass to get it and did not sell or trade it. any help would rock

DSC_0001.jpg