Alanvo is a thief!!!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I wonder why Alanvo is still green after all the folks in this thread have expressed their displeasure..

milji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right after I send him Itrader notification he responded in his well known clown lying style. What a low life!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-16-22-18-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-16-22-18-03.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 403

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moderators???....I see people was banned for much less here.
This guy need to be banned...he bumped in FS section not long ago.
Why we are waiting he **** another good member?

:confused::confused::confused:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why there is so much tolerance for some scammers here?????
I knew a guy who was banned because he was telling truth,and this quazi ALANvo tells nothing but lies and does whatever he wants to and nobody cares.I mean those who should care,they don't.
Anway,I don't believe his real name is Alan because all Alans are men of word.Beside that,can't imagine a Vietnamese with name Alan.So,honestly I believe he is a fugitive from somewhere Eastern Europe where most of scammers come from:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:;):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Asia frends tell me he is well know scammers,also that he has a big bad mouth.
Anyway i finally reach my frends in Melbourne and will see what will happen next....I so hate guys like he is...ufff it makes me so mad

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why would they be looking for him in Melbourne???
He could be seen in the near of coral reef where he lives at,for quite some time now.
Anyway,hope your friends will be helpful.Mean helpful for Miro and not for him:):):)

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is banned from the forum :D
He deserve for sure and i hope the 700 he steal from Miro will bring him allot of food on his table :thumbup:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I wonder why Alanvo is still green after all the folks in this thread have expressed their displeasure.

I can't remember what the name that powers this Message Board. V Bulletin? There was another fellow that got the boot, approx 20 times, that bragged that no one could turn him Red.

So I checked, and sure enuff, apparently there is a Message Board Hack for this that can do that. That is, if you can believe it.

Even tho I was somewhat of a Lan Admin, Tech, with very basic knowledge of Web Programming, I couldn't understand the instructions. It wasn't in the form of an App
that can be down loaded.

It does seem that it takes a lot of Reds to turn a person that way, and only a couple of Greens to power you up again.

So, maybe he has a couple of Buddies that did that for him. Oh well, ya'll tried and that's the main thing.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
He has been banned but I think he has not paid the OP yet, AzB members from Australia, especially Melbourne, please help spread the words, we have done it in Vietnam

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has been banned but I think he has not paid the OP yet, AzB members from Australia, especially Melbourne, please help spread the words, we have done it in Vietnam

I believe people in Vietnam will steer clear from the guy from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

At least he won't scam anyone on here anymore unless he open another account but it's great news

BumpnRun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
put the name on your IGNORE LIST!!!

His/her posts will not appear "AT ALL"

then there is no way to get scammed by user "ALANVO"

KD

That's the worst thing you could do. It's the same as witnessing a crime in progress and turning your back so you don't have to watch it.

Everyone that comes on AZB doesn't read every single thread. What your suggesting is that everyone that sees this thread should put him on ignore, leaving Alanvo the opportunity to scam anyone else that didn't see this thread, with no one to warn the unsuspecting victims.

Thankfully, he has been banned, but I hope you don't follow this strategy if /when this happens in the future.

milji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys for all Your help! Does anyone know him or at least can get ahold of him?
Miro

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Thanks guys for all Your help! Does anyone know him or at least can get ahold of him?
Miro

Let's hope someone does get ahold of him and scares the shit out of him.
Alanvo, we know you are reading these posts. Wise Up and PAY UP !!!

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Miro

I think he is out of Viet Nam, I could be wrong but if I remember right he was trying to but a Bobby Hunter cue and couldn't pay the owner of the cue thru western union
because Vietnamese Government doesn't allow its own people transfer cash out of the country over a 500 limit or something like that.