Happy birthday "JAM"

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Jennie. Raise Hell and have a ball. BTW I've heard that D. C. has enacted a new "birthday law" allowing anyone with a DC licence on that day only, to make left turns on red.

Tom

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

What a shame that we'll be walking today in Rock Creek Park, instead of driving. ;)

Thanks, Tom! :)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Jennie!!! :cool:

Maybe go out and get some of that Louisiana food you love so much. Can you find any in DC?

No, not Popeye's. :p

best,
brian kc

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy

Happy Birthday JAM ! Always love your post and am jealous of FB for stealing you away from us AZers.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Wave gif.gifWave gif.gifpartygif.gifrockin gif.gifGuitar jam gif.gifPom pon gif.gifpartygif.gifWave gif.gifWave gif.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! Hope today is magical! :wink: ;): :thumbup: :D

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Jennie Ann ... :happy-birthday: have a great day, you deserve it.

If I was blowing out the candles I would wish for you to be as engaged here as you used to be. Miss all the input and pictures. Have a good one.

Best,
Tom

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday, JAM 🎂 🎁 🎱! I hope it's the best one yet 👍

Dejavu....that's what I said on facebook 😃

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
HB Lady !

Well,..... whadda you know,................
I come in here expecting to see a buncha old guys arguing, (about something) ....
and someone special is having a Birthday !

I know you "tolerate" my female avatars, so I switch to a dog avatar in honor of your Birthday.

:smile2: :happy-birthday: :happydance:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make Keith take you out to nice place to eat and relax with a glass (or bottle) of wine. You are on the East Coast so there should be some great seafood out there.

Happy Birthday,

Ken