Rip - dwbod

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Rip

RIP he was such a smart funny honest kind successful man and it's so sad he was taken from us early

:( he will be missed

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I had a couple of deals with Doug and he was great to work with. I'm glad he got a chance to enjoy his short life. He will be missed...

RIP DWBOD

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Terrible news....he was a truly good guy....RIP...my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Joe

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Are you talking about the eye doctor who lived in Monroe, MI. If it is him, he was young and a very nice guy. Please let me know if he is the same guy. Tom

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have spoken and shared so much with Doug over the last couple of years and always looked forward to seeing him again at another billiard event.
Great guy, beautiful wife (Brandi) and a wonderful family.

What in the world happened to someone so young?
May he rest in peace and I wish all the best to Brandi and the family.

Myron

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Got a call this morning... the news still has not sunk in. One of the truest gentlemen I have ever met. Prayers go out to Brandy and the children. Very sad day indeed.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I was at Dougs home several times, buying cues and cases. He was a great guy and someone you liked to deal with. This is just terrible news, just learned that it was a auto accident is what I was told. Sad, sad, news. My prayers go out to his wife and children. Tom

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Doug B

I heard he passed away due to a car accident.

Doug was extremely supportive of pool and especially to us cue case makers. He gave me some great advice when I first got started and we talked at the last SBE about my progress. He even came all the way out to California to support The West Coast Cue Show. Great guy and he will be sorely missed by his family, friends, and the entire pool community.

RIP Doug. Heart felt prayers go out to his family.

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Oh my goodness. This is very sad news indeed. He will sorely be missed by a great deal many of us in the business (and I dare say out of it too).

RIP Doug, rest in peace my friend.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Doug always had a kind word when I ran into him. RIP to the man and condolences to his family.

Last edited:

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Doug was a good friend to me and I'm very sad and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is terrible news. I met Doug and his wife at the second West Coast Cue Show, he traveled all the way to CA to support cuemakers and pool in general. I did a few deals with him and he was a great guy, My prayers go out to his wife and rest of his family.