**********the official happy 50th birthday to terry ardeno***********

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Happy birthday sir! Hope your back gets into shape, and sorry for this picture, but its the first thing that came up when I did a goodle search for happy birthday 50, LOL

239790188_268878.gif

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
first!.... :)

We miss you round here Terry! Hope the re-hab is going well. Happy 50th birthday

G.

Last edited:

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Happy b-day

Have a great day Terry, take care of that back.

Rubyron

R.I.P. Smorgass Bored
Silver Member
Wow! Happy B-day Terry! I hope you're back to kicking azz and taking names AND giving pool stats while you're doing it soon. :)

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Very Very Happy Anniversary to you Terry! Everyone wishes you the best and hopes you are back with us soon healthy and strong. Take care.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Derek that pic is horrifying. Happy 50th Terry. This is the prime age to start doing the old-man-who-shoots-with-his-cane hustle.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Happy birthday to one of AZB's very finest. We 50-somethings have much to be proud of, and when I fugure out what it is, I'll let you know.

Good luck with the surgery, Terry.

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Terry!~~~
:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday:
That pic is too funny. Too bad it's surgery and B'day.

Gosh, surgery, taxes and car tags all due at the same time!.... Aries just can't get a break can they?!~
LOL
Donna

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Despite the incredibly bad-taste card I'll post on this thread to wish you all the best Terry. The most peaceful years of your life lie ahead. Enjoy.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Happy birthday to one of AZB's very finest. We 50-somethings have much to be proud of, and when I fugure out what it is, I'll let you know.

Good luck with the surgery, Terry.

lol! Happy birthday Terry!

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Hope things are going well with your back Terry so that you can appreciate the half century mark......

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just talked to Terry on the phone

Terry sends everyone his thanks and his love. (A manly man, he is comfortable saying that!)

He has beaten the bug that made them postpone the surgery and is scheduled to be whittled on April eighth now I believe. (He said March but I am pretty sure that was wrong, April or May for sure!)

His spirits are excellent and he is just waiting for things to happen. They liked his blood so much that they made him give another pint today and he did that and the pre-op once again so I do assume April eighth is the cut date.

Hu